You know that your Birthday is coming when …
- You see the first flowers blooming
- The light hours starts to being more and more
- The air gets each day a bit more warm (today I managed to going out of the balcony without my coat … it was less cold than a week ago!)
- You start to hear the birds chirping loud
- If it’s warm enough, you can do your feast outside
- Roughly each 4-5 years, someone can bring you Easter eggs earlier (like this year, for example!) … if your birthday is on Easter’s day, still better!
- If someone brings you flowers as a present, you know that outside they have a slighter chance to live more than when someone brings you Christmas stars in full December …
- If you like green and your birthday is on St. Patrick’s day … good luck!
- People says that Pisces are the “lefthanders” of the Zodiac (“lefthanders” is here intended as the creatives).
- If your birthday is on Women’s day and you’re allergic to mimosas, you’ll pass the party sneezing and with your head spinning (unless you’re male …)
- March’s weather is a bit crazy (An italian proverb says Marzo pazzerello, esce il sole porta l’ombrello!), so you should always be ready to a repentine weather change …
- If you really like chocolate (and your birthday is next to Easter), you must resist to don’t opening the eggs before …
So, those are my points. If you have other ideas, add them reblogging it!